Doug Van Aman’s skills as a marketing and business development executive will prove invaluable to those seeking to capture, captivate and convert their target customer base to take action.
- Currently the Principal of Van Aman Communications and the CMO in Residence at C4Cube, a non-profit business incubator assisting in the development of early stage businesses by providing a broad range of support and services.
- Worked as a managing director under both Apple and Microsoft, and held chief marketing positions in companies such as Sun Microsystems and PC-Doctor.
- Holds a BA in Political Science from Dominican University of California.
- Did You Know?: During his time at Dominican University of California, Doug co-founded the Metamorphosis campus newspaper.
- Expertise in:
- Corporate strategy and marketing
- Public relations
- Strategic partnerships