Lifelong educator and human resource expert, Dr. Whitcomb uses his skills as an instructor to develop entrepreneurs and help students grow their ideas into successful ventures.
- Currently an instructor at Western Nevada College, and head of the Business Department, Dr. Whitcomb teaches business, management and marketing curriculum to provide his students with the professional skillsets to thrive in today’s digital and global work environment.
- Prior to moving to Nevada in 2012, Bob worked in various educational institutions across the U.S., teaching marketing, management, and business. He also served as the Director of Human Resources and Organizational Development for the Chilkoot Indian Association, a Native Sovereign Nation in Haines Alaska.
- Holds a BS in Business Administration as well as Economics from the University of Wisconsin, an MS in Marketing from Colorado State University, and a Doctorate in Educational Leadership from the University of Maine.
- Did You Know?: When he’s not in Nevada, Bob is involved in community service through the Southeast Alaska State Fair in his home town of Haines, Alaska.
- Expertise in:
- Human resource management
- Non-profit organizations