Jay Wettig is a driven finance expert and entrepreneur, guiding innovators to their financial and operational goals.
- Currently the CEO of Questex Oil Corp. Prior to this, Wettig served as CFO of Hangtown Energy Inc, an oil and natural gas development and exploration company, for which he negotiated $20 million in equity capital from institutional investors.
- Has held numerous CFO, controller, and Executive administrative positions within a variety of industries including oil and gas, manufacturing, and gaming.
- Holds a BA in accounting from Wichita State University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Did You Know? Jay worked as the controller of a multi-state boys home for at-risk youth.
- Expertise in:
- Raising capital
- Sales growth and goal-reaching
- Start-up operations