Kevin Lyons is a serial entrepreneur and governance expert helping to mentor tech business owners in operating their enterprises to their fullest potentials.
- Founder of three technology startups and one hedge fund. Currently the CEO of Flash Vote.
- Was the top undergraduate in chemical engineering at Cornell University, then a doctoral student in chemical physics. Studied governance in an exclusive Business and Public Policy PhD program at UC Berkeley led by the 2009 Nobel laureate in Economics.
- Co-Founder of Moloco Capital Partners.
- Investment Advisor in California.
- Did You Know? Kevin enjoys playing basketball in his spare time.
- Expertise in:
- Start-up development and growth
- Chemical engineering and technology