Elizabeth “Liz” Thomson is a medical technology expert who has been helping small businesses and medical practices for years, building up a portfolio of startup experience that she can apply to mentoring the growing ranks of aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Was a board member of the Los Alamos Regional Development Corporation as well as a business counselor for Los Alamos Small Business Development Center.
- Served as the COO of System Laboratory Services at the Henry Ford Health System, responsible for all of the medical laboratories and clinics as well as over 500 employees and a $50 million annual operating budget.
- Spearheaded the growth and expansions of a number of medical laboratories and private practices.
- Holds a BS in Medical Technology and Chemistry from Union College and an MBA in General Management from Plymouth State College.
- Did You Know? Liz built the specialty retail store Cook’n in Style from the ground up.
- Expertise in:
- Medical technology
- Healthcare business consultation
- Growth and development