Ready to provide users of the Adams Hub for Innovation’s Mentor Program with expert mentoring from her comprehensive marketing and leadership backgrounds, Hop and Mae Adams Foundation Head Miya MacKenzie wants businesses to work with communities, charities, and education to foster breakthrough innovation.
- Currently the Chief Professional Officer of the Hop and Mae Adams Foundation, Miya helps individuals and organizations connect with learning and career opportunities and empowers local charities and non-profits to improve communities.
- Extensive marketing and advertising experience from her past roles as the owner of MacWest Marketing and Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for iGo.com. In every situation Miya utilized strategic, goals-based approaches to meet objectives and maximize return-on-investment.
- Holds an MA in Health Psychology Education from Stanford University and a BA in English and Psychology with Distinction
- Did You Know? Miya coaches youth soccer for her daughter’s club team.
- Expertise in:
- Community building
- Marketing strategy for startups
- Email/online marketing