Nick Marano has managed city-scale projects for years. The Colonel USMC, retired and current City Manager of Carson brings his leadership and abilities to those who aren’t afraid to think big.
- After holding the ranks of Marine Corp. Colonel and Commanding Officer in the U.S. Marines, Nick became the Commanding Officer of the Marine Corps’ largest base, supporting an active duty and family population in excess of 60,000 people with diverse services.
- Currently the City Manager of Nevada’s capital city, where he uses his administrative and executive experience with large, complex operations to tie together the city’s functions and shape the future of the region.
- Holds a BS in finance from Saint Joseph’s University
- Did You Know? Nick studied at the NATO Defense College in Rome, Italy.
- Expertise in:
- Organizational management
- Large-scale program management
- Policy development