Richard Shaff is a management-focused senior executive with over 25 years of senior-level leadership experience. Richard helps executives and their teams alike implement effective business strategies.
- Currently a managing partner at ATP Partners, where he helps company executives find innovative ways overcome roadblocks to development and growth. Richard also acts as a virtual or interim CEO/COO and directs leaders towards their goals.
- Past experiences include high-level and senior positions at numerous companies, including Fallbrook Technologies, an R&D company, where he successfully reestablished brand and sales volume following a total product recall, Black Rock Systems, an auxiliary power manufacturer and distributor, and tech companies such as iGo and International Game Technologies.
- Holds a BS in Accounting from the University of Nevada.
- Did You Know? Richard is a founding Board Member of the Boys and Girls Club of North Lake Tahoe.
- Expertise in:
- Senior-level business management
- Growth and sales strategic planning
- Lean and scalable operations strategies