Two of the most important tools for any startup are ultra high-speed internet and an unlimited supply of coffee. Adams Hub offers both, plus everything else entrepreneurs need to accelerate their success. Our light, bright coworking area, fully-furnished private offices and an array of conference rooms provide the perfect habitat for growth and collaboration. Amenities include kitchenettes on both levels, showers, lockers and a receptionist Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Adams Hub also offers a roof deck for al fresco coworking and The Studio, a 1500 square foot flex space and event venue.
Adams Hub 6,500 sq. ft. two-story facility is unparalleled:
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high speed fiber internet connection with redundancy
- High-speed facility-wide Wi-Fi
- Modern, beautiful architecture with granite, brick and open ductwork
- Large coworking tables and lounge chairs
- Professional receptionist
- Full-service business center – copier, scanner, fax, printer
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors
- One small meeting room, and two private phone rooms
- Fully outfitted kitchen with shared break area and endless supply of coffee and tea
- Lockers for personal storage
- Mailboxes with physical address at the Hub and large package delivery acceptance by Fedex and UPS
- Glass whiteboards in every conference room for limitless brainstorming.
- Convenient and free public parking
- Web conferencing video technology
Adams Hub conference rooms provide a high tech, professional environment for meetings both on-site and on the web. All four conference rooms feature large, flat screen televisions for web-enabled conferencing, plus large glass whiteboards for endless brainstorming. Also, we have a small, comfy, private meeting space, complete with recliners. For large, small, or private one on-one meetings, Adams Hub has conference rooms for all occasions.
Full-Service Business Center Amenities
Adams Hub provides access to commercial grade fax and scanning machines, a photocopier and laser color printers. Additionally, there are also lockers and optional post-office boxes on-site so that your business can utilize a professional business address in downtown Carson City. Adams Hub offers a fully-outfitted kitchen and break room so that you can eat on site, as well as an unlimited supply of productivity-enhancing coffee. If startup Top Ramen is not on your menu, you’re just steps from Carson City’s best local restaurants, where you’ll find sushi, Thai, Italian, burgers, breweries and coffee houses.
Secure like Fort Knox
Adams Hub enables start-ups to access the cloud via Wi-Fi and an ultra hi-speed fiber Internet, in addition to offering secure on-site server infrastructure capabilities. From encrypted key-card only access to a locked and caged climate-controlled server room with 24/7 security video camera service throughout Adams Hub, we offer our members the best solution for both cloud and on-site technology needs.
The Vault and The View
Adams Hub is located in a newly-restored historic building that was previously a bank; a favorite conference room is the Vault, a secure, private, everything-proof conference room that will impress. For views of downtown, The View conference room offers generous space and glimpses of Nevada’s Capital as well as the Sierra.
We know you live here for a reason: the great outdoors. Our new rooftop deck boasts amazing views of the Sierra and Wi-Fi access so you can get work done like you already own your Tahoe chalet…