Virtual Incubator Member, our Accelerator Development Program
Virtual Incubator Members are moonlighting entrepreneurs and early-stage idea start-ups that are in the development process of qualifying for Adams Hub incubator program. Accelerators enjoy all the amenities of a co-working membership in addition to a fixed number of hours each month of one-on-one advisor mentoring, coaching, referrals and access to our service provider network. The ultimate objective of the Accelerator program is to help start-up ideas and entrepreneurs progress to the stage in which they formally qualify for the Innovate Incubator program.
In addition to all Co-working Member amenities, Virtual Incubator Members receive the following all-inclusive services:
- Wi-Fi rooftop work patio access
- Use of fully outfitted Kitchen and break room
- Clerical support services
- Company highlighted on Adams Hub website
- Hub Advisors – Hub management will provide one-on-one consulting, coaching, assistance and referrals.
- Service Provider Network – Pre-screened, outstanding third party providers offering free and reduced fee services.
- Mentors – successful entrepreneurs, senior executives, and business veterans will provide advice and guidance.
Virtual Incubator Member Monthly Fee: $250