About Our Facility
Our facility is expressly designed to support the challenging work of building a new company while creating a professional business presence. Our state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot, two-story facility features a light, bright open-seating coworking area, fully-furnished, “just-add-laptop” private offices, and an array of technology-enabled conference rooms. Amenities include kitchenettes on both levels, showers, and lockers. Adams Hub also offers a roof deck for al fresco coworking and The Studio, a 1500 square foot flex space and event venue. It’s a complete ecosystem for innovators.
Our historic downtown Carson location is the perfect meeting of high-tech and hometown. Just steps from our office are some of the city’s best-loved restaurants, cafes and bars. Directly across the street you’ll find chef Mark Estes’ highly-rated The Union Taphouse and Eatery, and a beautiful new outpost of Hub Coffee, with a firepit on the patio. Directly across the street is City Hall, and just one block south are the capital grounds. We’re a 25-minute trip to Reno-Tahoe International Airport or Lake Tahoe. Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and the warmth of the Carson community while planning world domination.
- Beautiful, functional conference rooms with web-enabled large screens and glass whiteboards
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high-speed fiber internet connection
- High-speed facility-wide Wi-Fi
- Modern, beautiful architecture featuring brick, granite, and open ductwork
- Large coworking tables and lounge chairs
- Professional receptionist and waiting area for your guests
- Full-service business center with copier, scanner, fax, printer
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors
- One private phone rooms
- Fully outfitted kitchen with shared break areas and endless supply of coffee and tea
- Lockers for personal storage
- Mailboxes with physical address at the Hub and large package delivery acceptance by Fedex and UPS
- Free public parking
- Encrypted key-card-only access
- Optional locked and caged climate-controlled server room
- 24/7 security video camera service throughout Adams Hub
Service Provider Network
Adams Hub offers a network of outstanding service providers and specialists, technical experts and other business partners critical to a startup’s needs. We have vetted and selected an exceptional network of providers that are available for support and consultation.
Contact AdamsHub@CarsonCityLibrary.org to schedule a tour of our facility and find out more about membership.