About Our Facility
Our facility is expressly designed to support the challenging work of building a new company while creating a professional business presence. Our state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot, two-story facility features a light, bright open-seating coworking area, fully-furnished, “just-add-laptop” private offices, and an array of technology-enabled conference rooms. Amenities include kitchenettes on both levels, showers, lockers and a receptionist Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Adams Hub also offers a roof deck for al fresco coworking and The Studio, a 1500 square foot flex space and event venue. It’s a complete ecosystem for innovators.
Our historic downtown Carson location is the perfect meeting of high-tech and hometown. Just steps from our office are some of the city’s best-loved restaurants, cafes and bars. Directly across the street you’ll find chef Mark Estes’ highly-rated The Union Taphouse and Eatery, and a beautiful new outpost of Hub Coffee, with a firepit on the patio. Directly across the street is City Hall, and just one block south are the capital grounds. We’re a 25-minute trip to Reno-Tahoe International Airport or Lake Tahoe. Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and the warmth of the Carson community while planning world domination.
- Beautiful, functional conference rooms with web-enabled large screens and glass whiteboards
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high-speed fiber internet connection with redundancy
- High-speed facility-wide Wi-Fi
- Modern, beautiful architecture featuring brick, granite, and open ductwork
- Large coworking tables and lounge chairs
- Professional receptionist and waiting area for your guests
- Full-service business center with copier, scanner, fax, printer
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors
- Two private phone rooms
- Fully outfitted kitchen with shared break areas and endless supply of coffee and tea
- Lockers for personal storage
- Mailboxes with physical address at the Hub and large package delivery acceptance by Fedex and UPS
- Convenient and free public parking
- Encrypted key-card-only access
- Optional locked and caged climate-controlled server room
- 24/7 security video camera service throughout Adams Hub
Service Provider Network
Adams Hub offers a network of outstanding service providers and specialists, technical experts and other business partners critical to a startup’s needs. We have vetted and selected an exceptional network of providers that are available for support and consultation.
- Human Resources: HR specialists can walk your start-up through the requirements and legal recommendations for recruiting, hiring and managing employees.
- Accounting: CPA’s with a knowledge of startup needs can answer the complex, and highly regulated world of finance for your startup.
- Banking: Our preferred lending partners can all provide the financial advice and guidance needed to give your startup a financial edge.
- Insurance: Our insurance partners will make sure you are covered where you need to be to protect you and your business.
- Legal: leading law firms provide startups affordable options from setting up their company to protecting your intellectual property.
- Marketing/PR: Brand development, web site design, logo creation and press releases are all key services provided by our marketing & PR partners.
- Technical Services: From programmers, to database specialist and IT professionals, our technical partners can help start-ups navigate the software, hardware and technical services needs of a start-up.
- Patents: Our patent researchers, writers, and legal experts can help protect your intellectual property.
Seed Funding and Access to Capital: One of the most important factors in the success of a start-up is access to capital. Financial assistance includes helping entrepreneurs apply for loans with preferred bank lenders, providing introductions to angel investors and venture capitalists, assistance in applying for state and federal grants, and aid in creating crowd-funding campaigns.
Contact email@example.com to schedule a tour of our facility and find out more about membership.