About Adams Hub
About Our Facility
Our facility is expressly designed to support the challenging work of building a new company while creating a professional business presence. Our state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot, two-story facility features a light, bright open-seating coworking area, fully-furnished, “just-add-laptop” private offices, and an array of technology-enabled conference rooms. Amenities include a business center and kitchenettes on both levels.
Our historic downtown Carson location is the perfect location for holding meetings, confrences and special events. Just steps from our building are some of the city’s best-loved restaurants, cafes and bars. Directly across the street you’ll find chef Mark Estes’ highly-rated The Union Taphouse and Brewery, and Old World Coffee, with a firepit on the patio.
- Beautiful, functional conference rooms with web-enabled large screens and glass whiteboards
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high-speed fiber internet connection
- High-speed facility-wide Fiber Wi-Fi
- Modern, beautiful architecture featuring brick, granite, and open ductwork
- Large information desk , training and workshop spaces
- Professional receptionist and waiting area for your guests
- Full-service business center with copier, scanner, fax and printer
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors and white boards
What We Do
At Adams Hub, we support and educational opportunities for startups, expanding businesses and existing local businesses. Our partners include experts in many elements of business and youth trainers offer innovative and interesting programs.
- Help launch, grow and accelerate the success of start-ups.
- Offer an inspired workspace for entrepreneurial knowledge sharing, networking, and collaboration.
- Create high-income jobs in northern Nevada.
- Develop a culture of entrepreneurism in the community.
- Become the local hub of innovation and entrepreneurship for successful start-ups.
Adams Hub’s secret to start-up success is frequent strategic mentoring sessions and direct access to a network of advisors and service partners who all are here to help entrepreneurs accelerate their development. Adams Hub network of successful entrepreneurs, senior executives, proven veterans, industry experts and leading service providers assist our clients in achieving their milestones. Mentors will provide one-on-one advice, act as a sounding board, give the guidance that a start-up needs at each critical stage of their growth and act as part of your start-up brain trust. Our mentors always roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to help Adams Hub start-ups succeed.
Grow your start-up faster with mentoring leaders who will offer advice on critical start-up knowledge including:
- Business plan development and refinement
- Market and business model validation
- Review and development of key milestones
- Strategic planning and business strategy
- Investor pitch development and refinement
- Assistance in forming your company as a legal entity
- Marketing, sales and business development strategy
- Recruiting and building your team
- Funding and capital investment
Adams Hub is the hub of the entrepreneurial eco-system in northern Nevada. We are partnered with the following distinguished organizations, united in our efforts to help entrepreneurs grow their ideas into successful business ventures: