About Adams Hub
Mauris non tempor quam, et lacinia sapien. Mauris accumsan eros eget libero posuere vulputate. Etiam elit elit, elementum sed varius at, adipiscing vitae est.
About Our Facility
Our facility is expressly designed to support the challenging work of building a new company while creating a professional business presence. Our state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot, two-story facility features a light, bright open-seating coworking area, fully-furnished, “just-add-laptop” private offices, and an array of technology-enabled conference rooms. Amenities include kitchenettes on both levels, showers, and lockers. Adams Hub also offers a roof deck for al fresco coworking and The Studio, a 1500 square foot flex space and event venue. It’s a complete ecosystem for innovators.
Our historic downtown Carson location is the perfect meeting of high-tech and hometown. Just steps from our office are some of the city’s best-loved restaurants, cafes and bars. Directly across the street you’ll find chef Mark Estes’ highly-rated The Union Taphouse and Eatery, and a beautiful new outpost of Hub Coffee, with a firepit on the patio. Directly across the street is City Hall, and just one block south are the capital grounds. We’re a 25-minute trip to Reno-Tahoe International Airport or Lake Tahoe. Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and the warmth of the Carson community while planning world domination.
- Beautiful, functional conference rooms with web-enabled large screens and glass whiteboards
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high-speed fiber internet connection
- High-speed facility-wide Wi-Fi
- Modern, beautiful architecture featuring brick, granite, and open ductwork
- Large coworking tables and lounge chairs
- Professional receptionist and waiting area for your guests
- Full-service business center with copier, scanner, fax, printer
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors
- One private phone rooms
- Fully outfitted kitchen with shared break areas and endless supply of coffee and tea
- Lockers for personal storage
- Mailboxes with physical address at the Hub and large package delivery acceptance by Fedex and UPS
- Free public parking
- Encrypted key-card-only access
- Optional locked and caged climate-controlled server room
- 24/7 security video camera service throughout Adams Hub
What We Do
At Adams Hub, we support entrepreneurs in turning their dreams into innovative businesses. We look for passionate, driven founders with big ideas and disruptive models. Entrepreneurs like these are essential to creating a vibrant economy and community. Our short-term and long-term mission is to achieve the various milestones.
- Help launch, grow and accelerate the success of start-ups.
- Offer an inspired workspace for entrepreneurial knowledge sharing, networking, and collaboration.
- Create high-income jobs in northern Nevada.
- Develop a culture of entrepreneurism in the community.
- Become the local hub of innovation and entrepreneurship for successful start-ups.
Adams Hub Founding
The Trustees have chosen to do so with Mae’s worldview kept in mind. As a daughter of the Great Depression, Mae had a healthy distrust of entitlements and politicians but strongly believed in a community’s need to pull together. Mae shared her experiences in a conversation with Foundation Trustees.
“Everyone had to work hard together. We all had to help ourselves survive while helping others help themselves. No one could survive the times without helping each other. There were no free handouts, but rather a helping hand up. Hard work and integrity were valued. Simple handouts were viewed as demeaning; they were not expected, and most certainly not demanded.”
Adams Hub is the hub of the entrepreneurial eco-system in northern Nevada. We are partnered with the following distinguished organizations, united in our efforts to help entrepreneurs grow their ideas into successful business ventures:
Adams Hub’s secret to start-up success is frequent strategic mentoring sessions and direct access to a network of advisors and service partners who all are here to help entrepreneurs accelerate their development. Adams Hub network of successful entrepreneurs, senior executives, proven veterans, industry experts and leading service providers assist our clients in achieving their milestones. Mentors will provide one-on-one advice, act as a sounding board, give the guidance that a start-up needs at each critical stage of their growth and act as part of your start-up brain trust. Our mentors always roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to help Adams Hub start-ups succeed.
- Business plan development and refinement
- Market and business model validation
- Product development and enhancement
- Review and development of key milestones
- Advisory board development
- Strategic planning and business strategy
- Investor pitch development and refinement
- Assistance in forming your company as a legal entity
- Marketing, sales and business development strategy
- Intellectual property development and protection
- Recruiting and building your team
- Funding and capital investment