- This event has passed.
NxLeveL For Entrepreneurs
August 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Accounting/Budget, Cash Flow Management, Customer Relations, Human Resources, Legal Issues, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales, Social Media
8/1/22 5:00 PM (PDT)
NxLeveL is a 15-topic course running over 11 weeks with 10 instruction sessions designed for entrepreneurs who want to expand an existing business and for those seriously considering starting a new business. Participants develop a comprehensive business plan during the course to act as the road map for future growth. We are offering this course in a hybrid model, whether you can join us in Carson City at the Adams hub or remote via zoom, we look forward to helping you get to the next level!
In addition to the business plan and entrepreneurial course outline, NxLeveL provides a unique networking virtually non-existent in many communities. Participants in this course share ideas, best and worst practices, and become advisors to each other. Many small business owners rely on family members or friends when it comes to advice and feedback about the business. The confidential, safe atmosphere provided by this program allows a true bonding among business owners.
Guest speakers are brought in each week to share expertise in a particular area of business operations, and the Q & A time is invaluable. All instructors complete NxLeveL certification training.
**This course is offered in a hybrid mode. Participants are welcome to attend in person in Carson City, NV at the Adams Hub or online via zoom**
- Week 1: Introduction, Overview, Preparing Your Business Idea
- Week 2: Business Research and Planning
- Week 3: The Marketing Plan
- Week 4: Laws, Regulations & Taxes and Managing Your Business
- Week 5: No class due to national SBDC conference
- Week 6: Analyzing Your Market – Know Your Customer
- Week 7: Marketing – Product & Price & Placement & Promotion
- Week 8: E-Commerce and Selling Success
- Week 9: Financial Statements, Projections and Cash Flow Management
- Week 10: Follow-up on Financials and Keeping Books & Records
- Week 11: Financial/Financing Tips & Tools ending with Bringing It All Together – GRADUATION
For Frequently Asked Questions, please go to https://nevadasbdc.org/education-training/nxlevel-faqs/