- This event has passed.
ONLINE: Building Credit – Money Smart for Small Businesses
November 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The terms business credit and personal credit are commonly used. Credit is the ability to borrow money or goods based on the promise that it will be paid back. It is important for the financial stability and success of individuals and businesses. This workshop will help to understand more about this important sign of your business’s health. Topics covered will include:
• Understanding how the personal and business credit reporting landscape relates to your business
• Identifying what goes into personal and business credit reports and scores
• Learning how to establish and build strong personal and business credit histories
• Understanding how lenders and others may use your personal and business credit information
• Learning how credit reporting services may benefit your business
• Leveraging strong personal and business credit histories for better financing terms
• Recognizing when business credit history may become a bigger factor in accessing financing
This class will provide valuable insights about your business credit and how as a business owner or manager you can make smart decisions to improve this important metric in the future. The Zoom line will be included in the confirmation email.
Steven Ness – Presenter
Steven Ness has spent the last 20 years living and working in banking/finance in the Las Vegas valley. He is a Business Banking Development Consultant with US Bank and also a mentor to business owners through SCORE, a national non-profit organization. Steven enjoys giving back and volunteering in our community through his organization, Junior Achievements, Dress for Success, 3 Square and CRCC. Steven has two young children and started his own company in 2020 focusing on real estate consulting and development. In his free time he enjoys exploring the joys of nature and life with his children.