Kerstin aims to collaborate with local entrepreneurs by providing marketing knowledge and experience while keeping current with innovative new products, services, and technologies being brought to market.
- As VP Marketing at Greater Nevada, Kerstin oversees marketing, public relations, advertising, research, social media, and member and community outreach for the region’s largest locally-based credit union. She is also responsible for major sponsorships, such as Greater Nevada Field, and the launch of new products and services.
- With more than two decades of Marketing experience, Kerstin has worked in a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, hospitality, technology, and manufacturing. She has held positions on both the client and agency side and worked with individuals and companies ranging from major brands (such as Caesars and Intel) to smaller niche businesses (such as fire station alerting systems and circuit protection thermistors).
- Kerstin holds a B.A. in mass communication; is a graduate of Western CUNA Management School and the Carson City Leadership program; is member and past president of the Reno Tahoe American Marketing Association; and currently services on the Western Nevada College Foundation Board of Directors. She has also served on several other boards and committees and is an active community volunteer.
Did You Know?: Kerstin was born in Chicago and speaks German.
- Areas of expertise:
- Strategic planning to support business goals
- Integrated marketing campaigns and programs that optimize resources and results
- Content development and copywriting