Mayor Crowell’s legal skills, stemming from over 40 years of professional experience, and government expertise will have a major impact on Adams Hub entrepreneurs seeking advice.
- Currently a stockholder partner in the statewide law firm of Kaempfer Crowell. Was awarded the prestigious State Bar of Nevada Presidential Award, a recognition of a member whose conduct, honesty, and integrity represents the highest standards of the legal profession.
- Currently serving his second term as Mayor of Carson City.
- Has been appointed President and Director of a multitude of organizations, some of which include the Carson City School Board of Trustees, the Carson Chamber of Commerce, the Nevada State EB-5 Regional Center, and the State Bar of Nevada.
- Holds a JD from UC Hastings College of the Law and a BA in Economics from Stanford.
- Did You Know?: Bob Crowell is the Director of the Capital City Circles Initiative, an organization of business and religious leaders seeking to address poverty in Carson City.
- Expertise in:
- Government relations
- Public speaking
- Public policy, criminal, and employment law