Meet Adams Hub
Our facility is expressly designed to support the challenging work of building a new company while creating a professional business presence.
About Our Facility
Our state-of-the-art, 8,000 square foot, two-story facility features a light, bright open-seating co-working area, fully-furnished and “just-add-laptop” private offices, and an array of technology-enabled conference rooms. Amenities include kitchenettes on both levels, showers and lockers. We also have a roof deck for al fresco co-working and The Studio, a 1,500 square foot flex space and event venue. It’s a complete ecosystem for innovators.
Our historic downtown Carson location is the perfect meeting of high-tech and hometown. Just steps from our office are some of the city’s best-loved restaurants, cafés and bars. Directly across the street is City Hall, and just one block south are the capital grounds. We’re a 25-minute trip from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport or Lake Tahoe itself. Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and the warmth of the Carson community while planning world domination.
- Downtown’s first T1 ultra-high-speed fiber internet connection
- High-speed facility-wide Wi-Fi
- Beautiful, functional conference rooms with web-enabled large screens and glass whiteboards
- Four conference rooms with large HDTV internet-connected monitors
- Full-service business center with printer, scanner, copier and fax
- Modern, aesthetic architecture of brick, granite and open ductwork
- Large co-working tables and lounge chairs
- Professional receptionist and waiting area for your guests
- Private phone room
- Fully outfitted kitchen with shared break areas and endless supply of coffee and tea
- Lockers for personal storage
- Mailboxes with physical address at the Hub and large package delivery acceptance for FedEx and UPS
- Optional locked and caged climate-controlled server room
- Encrypted key-card-only access
- 24/7 security video camera throughout the Hub
What We Do
At the Adams Hub, we support entrepreneurs in turning their dreams into innovative businesses. We look for passionate, driven founders with big ideas and disruptive models. Entrepreneurs like these are essential to creating a vibrant economy and community. Our short-term and long-term mission is to help them achieve the various milestones.
- Help launch, grow and accelerate the success of start-ups.
- Offer an inspired workspace for entrepreneurial knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration.
- Create high-income jobs in Northern Nevada.
- Develop a culture of entrepreneurism in the community.
- Become the local hub of innovation and entrepreneurship for successful start-ups.