Start-Up Educational Workshops & Events
To cultivate an entrepreneurial culture in the community, Adams Hub hosts educational events and workshops, entrepreneurial speaker series, lunchbox learning with successful business executives, and start-up networking and mixer events. Future activities designed to inspire local entrepreneurs to think bigger and drive innovation, will include hackathons, Start-Up weekends, business plan competitions, acceleration programs and more.
On a regular basis Adams Hub will host meet-ups, networking mixers and social events for members to unwind, network and enjoy Adams Hub’s entrepreneurial community.
Adams Hub is also the local resource for entrepreneurial-focused educational events. Many events are exclusively for our members, in addition to many that are open to the public and aspiring entrepreneurs. Check out the exciting events we are developing and visit our calendar for the official upcoming event schedule and to sign-up for our event newsletter:
- EA – The award-winning, mentor-based entrepreneurial support organization meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at The Studio @ Adams Hub.
- Lunchbox Learning Series – Incubator members, mentors, coworkers, and the public will meet to learn new lessons in various sessions. Bring your lunch!
- Monday Motivation – Come see Diane Dye Hansen, Chief Inspiration Officer of What Works Coaching and CarsonNow.org Columnist for a free 30-minute session. Together, you and Diane will look at your week, calendar out your activities, and identify opportunities for growth. No matter your job title, Diane will help you build in touch points for growth and success.
- SBDC Business Counseling – Business Counselor Michael Salogga is available for one-on-one counseling sessions at Adams Hub. Sit down for a private session and discuss your business questions, challenges or startup plans. Complimentary and open to the public.
- Research Ninjas – Adams Hub clients can utilize the superpowers of Carson City Library’s Research Ninjas, who enable you to access proprietary databases not available to the public.
If your entrepreneur-focused group or association is looking for a meeting place, Adams Hub may be a fit for you. Contact us to share more about your group and its meeting needs.